- This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
- We use your Personal Information for providing and improving the Service.
- By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
1. Collecting of personal information
When you access or use Services, we may collect some information, including:
- The information you may provide to us: Your email address, name, address, and any other information you choose to provide.
- Log Information: We may log information about your use of the Services, access times, and your IP address
- Device Information: We may collect information about the mobile device you use to access our mobile application, including unique device identifiers.
- Location: This application uses your current location to measure distances (Vorona Map) and areas over the map. You may disable Location Services at any time from the Settings page.
- File Manager: This application accesses your device's external storage to give you the ability to load or save project files in different formats. Your files are not stored nor uploaded to any cloud storage services nor shared with any third-party applications without your permission.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
4. Contact Us
Last updated: 17.02.2017